Do you have a new book to promote?
- Hazel Butterfield
- 24 September 2020 12:09
Would you like me to showcase your book/s on my website, radio shows and via my social media network?
1. Here is the what is available
- I will interview you on one of my radio shows either in person or via telephone/Skype (WRS & Riverside Radio). You can say a bit about yourself, the book, what your audience would get from reading it, etc.
- I will write a book review on my blog which will include your social media contact details and a link to where the book can be purchased.
- A blog interview on my website. Your blog url would include your name, link to buy, any social media etc. The page would be part of the “Blog” category on my website and promoted along with others across my home page and sidebar.
2. What will it look like?
Payments are via PayPal and you will receive an invoice clearly stating the terms of our agreement.
Prices start from as little as £25.00 and packages can be built around your exact requirements.
4. What books will I accept?
The book would need to fit in with the ethos of my website – to educate, inspire, motivate, entertain, promote wellbeing and personal growth. This can include cooking, outdoors, fiction, psychology, creativity etc.
The publication should not be offensive to any audience groups, promote medical products or be overtly Political.
Then get in touch including the details below:
To help cut down on computer-generated spam please answer the question below before clicking "Send".
What is 8-3=?
To find out more about my love of books & ‘Get Booked’ click here ⬇️